Bespoke Goldsmith LTD T/A Jewellery Repair Workshop.
Address: The Record Hall, 16 -16a Baldwin’s Gardens, LG17, London,
Phone Number: 07904613504
Version 1: Published 7th January 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics e.g example, name and contact details
• Information regarding your personal or professional interests, marital status, and experiences with our products and contact preferences
• Customer service information e.g order requests, order history, photographs, comments and other content you provide
• Purchase and transaction details
• Digital location data derived from your I.P address
• Data related to your activity on our website
How we get the personal information and why we have it.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To respond to enquiries and manage customer service interactions with you
• To verify your identity
• To provide goods and services to you
• Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a
We use the information that you have given us in order to facilitate the service we provide e.g provide updates on work undertaken
Where specialist attention such as valuations is required we may share this information with third parties whose involvement is necessary for the
completion of the agreed work.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 07904613504
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our database.
We keep name, phone number, email address and postal address for five years.
We will then dispose your information by removing your details from our records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or
to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or on 07904613504 if
you wish to make a request
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07904613504
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk